Add more utility power supplies to your Advantest™ V93kLoad boards for applications like mixed signal, analog and RF require active components. To drive these active components multiple utility power supplies are needed. The SE-UDPS from Salland Engineering is an economical way of adding more utility power supplies to your Advantest™ V93K to drive op-amps, buffers, relays and switches. The SE-UDPS extends the usefulness of your current fleet of V93Ks. You can also minimize the need to add external power supplies on your load boards.
4 channelsper board
up to 8 boards pertest head
± 2 %accuracy
3 Amax. current
Performance CharacteristicsAny DPS slot can be used to install the SE-UDPS board and the SE-UDPS can be mixed with any other device power supply in the test head. The maximum number of boards allowed is 2 for compact, 4 for small and 8 for large test heads.
- Outputs are filtered to reduce noise
- Kelvin connections for each power line (DPS channel)
- Reuse existing GP-DPS/Koa pogo cable
- Default power up sequence is: +5 V, +12 V, +15 V, -15 V
- On/Off detection when DUT board is removed
- Support of continuous short circuit/ over-current protection
- No software control
- Extends capabilities of your existing fleet of V93K testers
- Power supply for additional electronics on the load board like: op-amps, buffers, relays, switches, etc.
- Support available from Advantest™
- Mix with any other DPS