Maximize your Teradyne FLEX™ test capacityToday cost efficiency is more important than ever. Many manufacturers are working on maximizing multi-site testing. Often maximization can’t be done because of limited tester resources. Salland’s HDPMU gives you up to 192 additional independent parametric measurement units (PMU) channels on a single board. Our solution will increase parallel testing without the need for creating complex device interface board (DIB). It can be used for continuity, functional or parametric tests or simply for device setup or loading. Full integration with the Teradyne IG-XL™ Software, easy set-up and high parallel measurement capability will reduce test costs significantly.
up to192 non-kelvin channels
up to 96 kelvin channels
up to 256mA using channel merging
store > 6000 different test setups
HDPMU board configurationThe HDPMU instrument board consists of 3 modules with 64 channels each and one expansion port. All PMUs can be used independently or in groups. 192 non-Kelvin, or 96 Kelvin channels are available. But also connecting up to 8 channels in parallel to increase the current capability is possible. Each PMU is capable of parametric or Go/NoGo testing. To increase the accuracy, “focused calibration” is available.
The main board has space and connections available for an extension module. The optional extension module is directly connected to the 192 DIB Force lines and ground lines and can be used for any future options.
Fast ProgrammingThe HDPMU board has special features to speed up the programming. It’s designed to minimize the software interaction and I/O bus transfers. Some of the on-board functions are:
- Local storage of setups: Sufficient memory to store more than 6000 test setups
- Hardware CAL factor compensation: All calibration compensation is done on-board per PMU
- Channel Grouping: Channels can be grouped together based on site and/or pingroup
- Go/NoGo testing
- Parallel access to 24 blocks of 8 PMUs
- Add up to 192 independent PMU channels to your FLEX testers
- Backward compatibility with existing test programs and test hardware
- Integrated with IG-XL™ software
- Certified under OpenFLEX™
- Low cost alternative for expanding
- Fast setup time and flexible configurations