High Density and High configurable Test Cell eXtensionSalland Engineering’s XCell2 is a multi-slot subsystem, designed to respond to the emerging demand for Test Cell extended capabilities to meet Time to Market and capacity demand. High volume, cost-sensitive markets like microcontrollers span a wide range of applications from toys and appliances to automobile electronics. Testing microcontrollers can only be done cost effectively when testing multiple devices in parallel at high parallel efficiency. Salland’s XCell expands the existing ATE platform capability to meet evolving critical test requirements for high parallel efficiency, high power density and high measurement accuracy at both high and low voltages.
ATE platform independentXCell2 is equipment independent at both hardware and software level. It's seamless integration has very little/no impact on existing test programs, DIB's/PIB's and probe cards. Our software makes development of multi-site applications fast and painless.
With 2 configurable slots per system, Salland's XCell2 delivers advantages without sacrificing any of the expectations demanding users have:
- XDPS High Density Power Supply "XDPS" Module adds 64 independent device power supplies
- XTSQ Test Setup Qualifier "XTSQ" Module for fully automated measurement of min/max & excessive voltages (spikes)
- XUBI Universal Base Instrument "XUBI" Module for customer specific solutions
- XANAlog Analog "XANAlog" Module adds Waveform Generator and Digitizer options
- Versatile, external subsystem to extend Test Cell capabilities
- No impact on ATE configuration or TOS
- No loss of any slots in ATE
- Ethernet communication support