Salland Engineering is an international leading Test Technology & Engineering company specialized in solutions & services that enable semiconductor manufacturers to improve the efficiency and quality of their testing. Salland Engineering is in business since 1992, headquartered in Zwolle, the Netherlands, and operates worldwide.Our Solutions are delivered via a unique combination of innovative Test Technology and Realization including Instruments, Applications expertise and supply chain & test services. This enables us to provide an optimal solution to our customers who want to improve their test processes.
- We are committed to continuously improve business performance by creating long term partnerships and being proactive and responsive to our customers.
- We understand the critical importance of high quality to our customers business. We drive a continuous process to improve the quality of our solutions.
- We are committed to the personal and professional growth of our employees and to maintain a healthy working environment.
- We are committed to maintain the highest levels of expertise in each of the technical disciplines required to excel in our business.
Current Job Openings
Test Development / Application Engineer
Position descriptionYou will be responsible for the electrical testing of Mixed-signal / RF / Digital Integrated Circuits (e.g. automotive devices, sensor interfaces, communication devices …). It will require you to develop Turnkey Software and Hardware solutions for interfacing on the most modern automated test systems (ATE).
You will set up the test strategy in close cooperation with the design engineers. The design of printed circuit boards, which serve as the interface between the automated test equipment and the devices under test (DUT), will also be a part of your responsibilities. You will write device-specific tester software programs that will run on the ATE in order to test the IC’s in production. An important part of your job will also be the characterization of the IC’s according to its specification and generate an IC characterization report. You will work closely with IC designers and Product Engineers of the world’s largest electronics manufacturers and work mainly from the headquarters of Salland Engineering in Zwolle. Furthermore you regularly visit customers in the Netherlands and abroad to carry out work on location.
You will organize your work in such a way that projects are realized within pre-agreed parameters of cost, quality, time and contribute to achieve the company and customer objectives.
Position requirementsWe require enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible engineers who are willing to make a difference.
- Bachelor (BSc)/ Master (MSc) degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- You have an affinity for Software (C, C++, C#, VB)
- 1-5 years of experience in a similar position or a strong electronic related job background
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- You can work independently and as well in x-functional teams
- You are results driven
If you would like to join our team, please send us your CV and motivation letter by mail or e-mail.