We are an international leading test technology & engineering company looking for:
Would you like to be part of a team that creates innovative test solutions to validate the most modern chips in the next generation smartphones, autonomic cars of the future and many other innovative applications? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Job descriptionA test application engineer at Salland Engineering is responsible for the electrical testing of Mixed-signal / RF / Digital Integrated Circuits (e.g. automotive devices, sensor interfaces, communication devices).
Your responsibility includes:
- Developing Turnkey Software and Hardware solutions for interfacing on the most modern automated test equipment (ATE)
- setup of test strategies and methodology (Electrical Test Specification)
- Writing device-specific tester software programs that will run…
- Designing of printed circuit boards
- Characterization of ICs according to the specifications
Your profile and skills
- Affinity for electronics and software (C, C++, C#, VB)
- You’re a quick study and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’re a go-getter, result driven and get stuff done
- It is common sense for you to work from a quality driven and a cost-efficient perspective within a pre-agreed period
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Working with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Ownership of projects from A to Z
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
Want to come onboard?
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile? Do not hesitate any longer and act to become part of our family. We look forward to meeting you, so send your resume!
8024 AE Zwolle