Job Profile - Operator/Test Technician
In addition to developing innovative test solutions, Salland Engineering also provides Qualification and Production Test services for Integrated Circuits (IC’s). This is an increasingly important and fast-growing part of the Test Application group. Our strength lies mainly in versatility and flexibility, combined with high quality requirements in the total semiconductor industry. That’s why we permanently invest in our employees and in the relationship with our customers all around the world.
As an Operator/Test Technician you will work closely together with our Product- and Test Engineers to ensure a smooth qualification/production test process from incoming to outgoing products.
You will be responsible for product inspection, solving disruptions and malfunction to electrical and mechanical components of the systems, providing support to the engineers to prepare systems for engineering and for (high volume) testing of chips.
- Quality inspection on incoming and outgoing IC’s and wafers
- Setup, configure and prepare equipment for engineering and production test
- Monitor the production test/qualification process and report the results
- Solve electrical and mechanical disruptions during production test
- (Preventive) maintenance on ATE, handlers, probers and interface boards
- Handling and logistics of IC’s and wafers
Your profile and skills
- MBO-4+ Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics
- Available fulltime (40hrs/week) and flexible with regards to working hours and working in shifts
- Affinity for high-tech and high-precision electronics and products
- You’re a quick study and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the English language, verbal and in writing
- You’re accurate, result driven and get stuff done
- It is common sense for you to work from a quality driven and a cost-efficient perspective
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Be part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company