Job Profile - Test Application Engineer at Salland Engineering
A test application engineer at Salland Engineering is responsible for the electrical testing of Mixed-signal / RF / Digital Integrated Circuits (e.g. automotive devices, sensor interfaces, communication devices).
You’re passionate about creating innovative test solutions validating the most modern chips for the next generation smartphones, autonomic cars of the future and many other innovative applications. You like to work in a team that wants to exceed the expectations of customers.
If this suits you perfectly, then you are the person we are looking for!
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing turnkey software and hardware solutions for interfacing on the most modern automated test equipment (ATE)
- Setup of test strategies and methodology (ETS: Electrical Test Specification)
- Writing device-specific tester software programs that will run...
- Designing of printed circuit boards
- Characterization of ICs according to the specifications
Your profile and skills
- Affinity for electronics and software (C, C++, C#, VB)
- You’re a quick study and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’re a go-getter, result driven and get stuff done
- It is common sense for you to work from a quality driven and a cost-efficient perspective within a pre-agreed period
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Working with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Ownership of projects from A to Z
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Being part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company