Job Profile - Test Application Engineer
You’re passionate about creating innovative test solutions to validate the most modern chips for the next generation smartphones, autonomic cars of the future and many other innovative applications. You like to work in a team that wants to exceed the expectations of our customers.
If this suits you perfectly, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a Test Application Engineer you will be responsible for developing turnkey software and hardware solutions for the electrical testing of Mixed-signal / RF / Digital Integrated Circuits (IC's) on the most modern Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
You will work closely with IC designers and Product Engineers of the world’s largest electronics manufacturers and work mainly from the headquarters of Salland Engineering in Zwolle. Part of the jog is to regularly visit customers to carry out work on location.
- Setup test strategies and methodology (ETS: Electrical Test Specification)
- Design schematics for printed circuit boards, the interface between ATE and the devices under test (DUT)
- Develop turnkey and device specific tester software programs that will run on ATE to test IC’s in production
- Characterize ICs according to their specification and report the results
Your profile and skills
- Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering
- Affinity for electronics and software (C, C++, C#, VB)
- You’re a quick study and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’re a go-getter, result driven and get stuff done
- It is common sense for you to work from a quality driven and a cost-efficient perspective within a pre-agreed period
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Ownership of projects from A to Z
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Be part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company