Job Profile - (Embedded) Software Engineer
You’re passionate about creating innovative test solutions to validate the most modern chips for the next generation smartphones, autonomic cars of the future and many other innovative applications. You like to work in a team and to bring added value to our software, hardware and firmware development teams. You like to exceed customers’ expectations together with the team.
If this suits you perfectly, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a (Embedded) Software Engineer you will develop drivers, software calibration protocols and user interfaces for high-tech electrical measurement instruments, e.g for Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
These measurement instruments will be used for various applications to test high-end IC's for the next generation technologies in the semiconductor industry.
- Design, implement, and verify drivers for high-tech instruments in bench solutions and ATE
- Design, implement, and verify software calibration protocols to ensure the instruments accuracy
- Keep related documentation up-to-date
- Responsible for your planning and report to your team leader
Your profile and skills
- Bachelor degree on Electrical engineering with minor software engineering
- Experience (~3 years) with embedded software (C++) and .NET programming in C#
- Experience with driver development
- Knowledge of Hardware electronics and how to read and understand electronics schematics
- Knowledge how to use oscilloscopes and other measurement equipment to validate software functionality
- Interest in new functional programming language F# (desktop application development)
- Communicate well in English, verbal and in writing
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Ownership of projects from A to Z
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Be part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company