Job Profile - PCB Design Engineer
You’re passionate about creating innovative test solutions to validate the most modern chips for the next generation smartphones, autonomic cars of the future and many other innovative applications. You like to work in a team and to bring added value to our hardware development team. You like to exceed customers’ expectations together with the team.
If this suits you perfectly, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a PCB Design Engineer you will support our test application engineers to design, develop and evaluate innovative interface hardware (PCB's) between the most modern Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and the Device Under Test (DUT). You will also support our Instrument R&D teams with design, development and evaluation of dedicated ATE instrument projects.
You are eager to design hardware that will help our customers in ease-of-use on measurement instruments and to improve the efficiency and quality of testing
- Design and develop interface PCB’s between the automated test equipment (ATE) and the device under test (DUT) or dedicated ATE instruments
- Implement final schematics and design layouts for mixed signal/RF interfacing or instrument PCB’s
- Define component placement & positioning and route the PCB
- Extensive reviews with responsible engineer(s) and check for design errors with the design rule checker (DRC)
Your profile and skills
- MBO-4+ Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Altium designer is preferred
- Eager to learn and master the electronics knowledge in the field of IC-testing
- Communicate well in English, verbal and in writing
- You’re a go-getter, result driven and get stuff done
- It is common sense for you to work from a quality driven and a cost-efficient perspective within a pre-agreed period
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Ownership of projects from A to Z
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Be part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company