Job Profile - Hardware Engineer
You’re passionate about creating innovative test solutions to validate the most modern chips for the next generation smartphones, autonomic cars of the future and many other innovative applications. You like to work in a team and to bring added value to our software, hardware and firmware development teams. You like to exceed customers’ expectations together with the team.
If this suits you perfectly, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a hardware engineer you are responsible for design, implementation and verification of high-tech and high-density measurement instruments like power supplies, digital I/O, synthesizers and digitizers. These measurement instruments will be used for a wide range of applications to test high-end ICs for the next generation technologies in the semiconductor industry.
You will develop and verify hardware architecture and schematics. Keeping documentation up to date has no secrets for you and you understand the importance of it. You will work closely together with our software, hardware and firmware development teams. Next to this, you like to exceed customers’ expectations together with the team.
- Design, implement, and verify hardware for high-tech instruments in bench solutions and ATE
- Contribute to the development of hardware architecture and schematics
- Verify hardware designs to ensure the quality and performance of the instruments
- Keep related documentation up-to-date
- Responsible for your planning and report to your team leader
Your profile and skills
- Bachelor degree on Electrical engineering
- Advanced experience (~5 years) with electronic design, both analog and digital
- Experience with hardware design verification and simulation (Spice)
- Knowledge and understanding of PCB design
- Affinity with C++ and .NET programming in C# (hardware control)
- Communicate well in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Be part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company