Job Profile - Firmware/FPGA Engineer
You’re passionate about creating innovative test solutions to validate the most modern chips for the next generation smartphones, autonomic cars of the future and many other innovative applications. You like to work in a team and to bring added value to our software, hardware and firmware development teams. You like to exceed customers’ expectations together with the team.
If this suits you perfectly, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a Firmware/FPGA Engineer you will be part of our R&D team that develops high-tech instruments for Automated Test Equipment (ATE). You will work closely together with our software and hardware engineers.
You will develop the firmware for our high density measurement instruments like power supplies, digital I/O, synthesizers and digitizers. These measurement instruments will be used for a wide range of applications to test high-end IC's for the next generation technologies in the semiconductor industry.
- Design, implement, and verify firmware for high-tech instruments in bench solutions and ATE
- Develop accurate functionality
- Translate specifications into register maps and FPGA design
- Program the FPGA and simulate/verify correct functionality of the measurement instruments
- Keep related documentation up-to-date
- Responsible for your planning and report to your team leader
Your profile and skills
- Bachelor degree on Electrical engineering
- Experience (~3 years) with firmware development (Verilog) and simulation
- Experience with analog and digital electronic design
- Experience with hardware design verification
- Affinity with C++ and .NET programming in C# (Hardware control)
- Communicate well in English, verbal and in writing
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Ownership of projects from A to Z
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Be part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company