Job Profile - Equipment Maintenance Engineer
Salland Engineering is vastly expanding it's Semiconductor production and qualification test services and floorspace and is dedicated to become Europe's largest test center. To assure smooth and reliable operation of our test equipment (Automatic Test Equipment, device handlers and wafer probers) we are looking for additional engineers who can help us to achieve our goal.
As a maintenance engineer you are responsible for periodical and preventive maintenance, equipment calibration & repairs, installation of new equipment and installation of (replacement) instruments & parts. Furthermore you will support our test technicians with the day-to-day activities, when needed. Most of your tasks require adequate planning which will be an important part of your responsibilities.
You will be part of our production test team and work closely with the test technicians. You will report to your production test manager.
- Monitor the performance and technical condition of the test equipment
- Plan and perform preventive and periodic maintenance and calibration on the test equipment
- Install new test equipment, instruments and parts
- Modify test equipment: change the configuration of a system w.r.t. hardware, software and/or licenses
- Manage maintenance contracts and communication with maintenance suppliers and the spare part inventory
- Support the test technicians with solving electrical and mechanical problems of the test equipment
- Support the test technicians to setup and configure the test equipment
- Perform maintenance, repair and modifications on technical installations, crucial for our test equipment: air compressor, chiller, overall infrastructure, etc.
Your profile and skills
- Bachelor graduation Electrical or Mechanical engineering
- You’re a quick study and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Affinity with electronics and mechanics
- You’re a go-getter, result driven and get stuff done
- It is common sense for you to work accurate and from a quality driven perspective
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Master the English language in speech and writing
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Be part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company