Job Profile - Design Verification Engineer
You’re passionate about creating innovative test solutions to validate the most modern chips for the next generation smartphones, autonomic cars of the future and many other innovative applications. You like to work in a team and to bring added value to our software, hardware and firmware development teams. You like to exceed customers’ expectations together with the team.
If this suits you perfectly, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a design verification engineer you are responsible for design, implementation and execution of automated design verification solutions to verify high-tech and high-density measurement instruments like power supplies, digital I/O, synthesizers and digitizers. These measurement instruments will be used for a wide range of applications to test high-end ICs for the next generation technologies in the semiconductor industry.
You will develop automated design verification solutions to verify hardware architecture, schematics, firmware and software of instruments. With these automated solutions you will ensure the quality and performance of the instruments. Keeping documentation up to date has no secrets for you and you understand the importance of it. You will work closely together with our software, hardware and firmware development teams. Next to this, you like to exceed customers’ expectations together with the team.
- Create test plan for the design verification of instruments
- Implement and debug your code of the automated design verification solution
- Validate and perform statistical analysis on test results and share these with your team
- Contribute to the development of hardware architecture and schematics
- Keep related documentation up-to-date
- Responsible for your planning and report to your team leader
Your profile and skills
- Bachelor degree on Electrical engineering with minor software engineering or Bachelor degree on Information and Communications technology (ICT) with specialty in embedded systems
- Experience (~3 years) with embedded software (C++) and .NET programming in C#
- Experience with hardware design verification
- Knowledge of hardware electronics and how to read and understand electronics schematics
- Knowledge how to use oscilloscopes and other measurement equipment to validate functionality of the instrument under test
- Communicate well in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-tech and inspiring environment where own initiative is rewarded
- Work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
- Attractive wage package with excellent benefits
- Various opportunities to develop yourself through study and training
- Be part of a friendly, informal, and family-like engineering company